Links

Thursday, January 16, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic was kind of easy for me, I just chose one from this past Summer when Michelle and I flew out to the West Coast and I went to the ESRI Conference in sunny Southern California. This picture was taken at the Pacific Ocean in the Northern Part of San Diego. She had found this pier close to Sea World and wanted me to see it.

So one morning before we left, we hopped in the car and headed out to this pier. It was actually my first time seeing the Pacific Ocean and it was a bit of a thrill for me.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: