Links

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Well here I sit once again in a quiet household, my co-author Peanut is slacking and is no where to be found on this fine morning. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and thinking about what movie I might put on.

Today's festivities include me going out to work today for RTI. I'm starting a new section, so fresh faces and new people to meet. I've pretty much knocked out the larger section and didn't have a whole lot of luck on that one.

I did get some good news at work yesterday, I put in to go to the ESRI Federal Users Conference last December and even registered for the event just in case I got the approval to go. We have a 60 day contract extension at work and it fell within that time period and it was going to be hard to get approved for that due to that. Surprise, got my approvals yesterday and will be going to Washington DC to be there the 10th to the 13th. Got my hotel booked and my car rented, I'm all ready to go just waiting on the date. We were also told if there was any training we wanted to go to, target some mid summer dates after the transition. Can anyone guess where I'm putting in for? I'll give you a HINT. =)

I think Michelle has scheduled herself a message this morning. I'll be out doing field work and she will be being pampered. I wonder of I can convince her to change places...lol

Have yourselves a great day.

 Hi ho hi ho

No comments: