Links

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Happy Birthday Michelle Dawn Hall

I would like to take this opportunity to wish someone very special to me a very Happy Birthday today. My heart and soul, my wife is celebrating her birthday on this day along with her Sister Chris who shares the same Birthday.

Michelle is the spice of my life, my best friend and soul mate is enjoying the start of another trip around this rock we call home.

Not sure what we're going to do yet, but I'll figure something out before the day is over.

Michelle is an amazing woman, someone who has endured the loss of a husband and had to raise two kids on her own. Someone that has seen a career have ups and downs and she always seems to land in a better situation that before. Someone who does not quit and has remarkable determination and drive to get done what ever it takes to get done. She is my hero and my inspiration.

If you happen to see this lovely lady today, make sure you wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: