Links

Friday, January 24, 2020

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

What is on my agenda for the weekend, what else I'm going out and working this weekend. Probably both days, but we'll have to see that is always subjective. I took off last Sunday, so you just never know. I guess it all comes down to how heavy of a caseload I have and how desperate we are in need for my services since we still haven't filled a number of positions in the state.

Michelle doesn't have any plans this weekend, but she'll be busy next weekend as Jim and Chris will be having their monthly auction at that time. Specific details will be provided when they become available.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: