Links

Thursday, January 09, 2020

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ images that I have either captured with a Camera, Scanned or just simply stolen off the internet. Little lost moments in time that I post up and relive tight here for everyone while I try to recall the moments around that image. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that image and sometimes it's a challenge, although one thing it always is is a whole lot of fun for me.

This weeks pic keeps popping up on my timeline on Facebook. It it my lovely wife Michelle when she used to work at BFS Corporate years ago. They had a contract with Chapman Printing for their office supplies and they guy who owns Chapman Printing was pretty good friends with former Marshall Football Coach Bob Pruett.

They were pretty good friends and I think Michelle even still has his personal cell phone number that he gave her. He really liked Michelle above and beyond all of the customers they dealt with.

This picture was not his first trip to visit Michelle, he always stopped in to see her when he was in the area and even invited her to a game to watch a "Real Football Team", I would imagine that he meant WVU because he couldn't have been talking about that team down south.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: