Links

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household, I'm up and ready to start my day after I write my morning blog. Peanut is no where to be found (slacker) and once again I have no idea what is on the TV (can you tell I never watch it).

Michelle will be heading out this morning with Alice (Tyler's Mom) and heading up to Pennsylvania to visit a wedding venue for Hayley and Tyler's wedding next year. They are starting to look for venues and Hayley found this one, one where Amanda and Joey got married a few years ago.

A bit of sad news to report, I saw on Facebook yesterday that an old Texas Hold Em Poker buddy and father of one of my co-workers had passed away yesterday. Condolences go out to the entire Barry family, Charlie was a very good man and I always enjoyed the brief moments in time that we were all together.

Me, I'm out doing field work again this afternoon. I did finally get my first interview of 2020 yesterday which is always a good thing to get. I was kind of surprised that the software wasn't yielding any interviews and was kind of shocked a few times, but yesterday it yielded it's first person to be interviewed and fortunately they obliged.

I did stop over for about an hour yesterday and helped celebrate Mom's 77th Birthday. Kim and Terri organized something at Golden Coral and we all met up there to wish her a Happy Birthday.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: