Links

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Happy Birthday Sandra Irene Bell

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Mother Sandra Irene Bell a very Happy 56th Anniversary of her 21st  Birthday today, that would make her 29 Years old or 77 if you use the old fashioned method of counting.

I know Kim and Terri are to have a Birthday Breakfast for her at Golden Coral this morning, I'm going to try to make an appearance today before I go out to work. Seems that that has been the common place to meet up for Birthdays over the last decade or so, so it was the most likely place to go. Tradition as they say.

Not sure what the  rest of her day involves, but I would imagine it will be her spending some time with Gerald as he is still recovering from surgery this summer.

If you happen to see Sandra Irene today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Mom.

No comments: