Links

Friday, January 03, 2020

A Day of Traning

Here I sit in St Louis and ready to go to my first day of training today. I'll be issued all new equipment today as I retire my computer and tablet that I have used the last 3 1/2 years doing this job.

My day will pretty much start off with me eating breakfast in the place in the picture. This is where are served our breakfast and lunches, we are on our own for dinner.

Today is a full day of training and I volunteered to go for my re-certification tonight like I did last year. So there is a possibility this could be a long day for me, if not then Michelle and I will probably go out to dinner with everyone from my crew.

This is the first of two days of training and re-certification for me.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: