Links

Sunday, January 19, 2020

A Day Off

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, Peanut and I are up and discussing the quality of programming in television today compared to the 1970's. She contends TV is better now, of course she is only a few years old and I tell her all the good shows were done in the 70's. She just doesn't get it.

I'm actually going to take the day off today from working. I have cases to work, but sometimes you just need to step back and refresh yourself a little bit. I usually have long stretches of consecutive days worked, but it's a Holiday weekend and it rained all day yesterday and I would just like to enjoy one of my three days to myself.

Apple products must be engineered to have a limited lifespan. Coming back from St Louis my Apple Watch had the face come off of it, popped out of the seating and I could have bought a newer model for what it would have cost to have it reseated, so I bought a 3 series (we had the 2). Michelle and I bought our watches a couple weeks apart a few years ago, now hers did the same thing mine did but on a different angle. So being the good husband I am, I sent her to Best Buy to buy herself a new one. She too got the Apple 3, so it's an upgrade for her as well. She's happy now, it's amazing how much these devices become an extension of you and everything you do on a daily basis.

So what are my plans for the day? I may see if I can find a Copy of HR Block Tax Cut. It's the software we use every year to do our taxes and I'm going to need a 2019 version of it to this years taxes.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: