Links

Friday, January 17, 2020

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday and a Holiday Weekend.

Monday is Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday (he was actually born on the 15th and shares a birthday with my lovely wife), although we actually celebrate it Federally as the third Monday in January. It is a Federal Holiday Monday, so that means I in fact get a three day (although I will work off of them) weekend.

What does Friday mean for me? Well at work we order Pizza Al's it seems like every Friday. It's been a tradition pretty much from the guys I work with. It's a little slice of heaven before the final afternoon of work for the week.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: