Links

Friday, April 14, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Good Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well I have a change of plans for this upcoming weekend. Chad wanted to go to Elwood City (Jon and Laura's) a day early and Michelle can give Laura a hand in preparing the Easter Dinner on Saturday evening and Sunday morning, so they are leaving to go up tomorrow and I'll remain in Morgantown for the weekend to work tomorrow and use Sunday to prepare to head to Sistersville to work for a few days.

We were going to go up and come back on Sunday, but this gives them another chance to visit and gives me a chance to some training for RTI for some additional work that I am picking up. I'm going to be doing some listing work to go along with my field work, so I will be busy for the next week or so. I'll be heading back into NETL for a couple of days next week for some meetings and to work on the project I still have partially funded.

Josh is back and Hayley will also be here this weekend as she has to work as well. Josh had been gone almost a month working in Ohio, so he is due for a little bit of time off.

Have yourselves a great day today, make the very most of it.

No comments: