Links

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday Morning Ramblings

OK, I got to admit I was up a little later than usual last night so I pre-wrote this blog so that I could sleep in a little bit this morning and not have to worry about waking up and writing this.

We had a pretty good day yesterday, Michelle, Josh and I all went to the Gun Range yesterday afternoon so Michelle could squeeze off a few rounds of a gun I bought a few weeks back. I think she has a new favorite pistol...lol

Today we are firing up the smoker for the first time, we have a couple racks of ribs as well as a pork belly going being put on this morning before we head out to do our grocery shopping for the week. We bought the meats friday night and they are marinating right now and begging to be smoked. I can hear them yelling now, smoke me with apple wood chips please, so I have to obviously oblige them.

Have yourselves a great day today, we plan on it.

No comments: