Links

Monday, April 03, 2017

Monday

Well all good things must come to an end, and that includes the fun filled things we refer to as weekend. Now it's time for everyone to stick their collective noses back on the grindstone.

For me, I'll be out doing field work for RTI, my time at NETL seems to potentially be coming to an end. Funding is the biggest issue that I have experienced in the nearly 9 years that I have been there, so much so that for me it is less than 10% of my time that is covered. Yes I am putting my resume out there to other companies around the area, just wish me luck and hope it all works out for the best.

I was going to say something on Saturday, as I found out Friday afternoon, but Saturday was April Fools Day and something tells me no one would have believed me. I've had a great time at NETL and I've worked for the best boss anyone could ever want to work for and hopefully something breaks, but unfortunately this just may be it for me.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: