Links

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Saturday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with the dreaded Sandman last night and I'm watching Just Married on HBO and collecting my thoughts on the day.

I'll be heading out later this morning to do a little more field work here in the Morgantown area after taking a couple of days off from that job. Shouldn't be a very busy day as I'm just trying to reach people that I have not been able to reach this month and have repeatedly tried.

We're going to put Pearl into the garage this morning to get her oil changed and to have the front brakes changed. Michelle said she is starting to hear them, so it's time to have them looked at and have a little maintenance done to our primary vehicle.

Michelle was a little sad yesterday afternoon, she watched as the took the April the Giraffe Cam offline and shut it down. She has been watching it since February pretty religiously and it was a sad moment for her when they waved goodbye and shut it down. The Zoo is going to put another cam up eventually to monitor the Giraffes outdoor activities, but it is not ready to go just yet. Michelle reminded me that it is just six hours away...lol

Have a Great Day and enjoy the weather.

No comments: