* Well Monday is now past us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, time for a tidbits. If you haven't filed your tax return, time is running out.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,490 wonderful days since my birth, I sometimes feel older than 21.
* There have been 4,713 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, second best decision I have ever made in my life.
* It was 3,314 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, it's amazing how far we have both come since that first fateful night.
* It has been 2,538 days since I proposed marriage to a very wonderful woman, did it at 4:00 AM out on the back yard.
* We are in day 2,075 of Marriage, she must like me as she has kept me around.
* I have about 5,347 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 1,985 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. I want to kick some Panther butt!!!!!
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 297 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. I think Mother Nature however is inserting her will as we speak.
* I have 264 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written. That is the blog that I do at the end of the year that is based upon what I write here on this blog.
* There are 258 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, never too early to start planning.
* There are but a mere 234 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday, or something close to that. I think my ages rounds out to about 21.
* There are 179 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, weather permitting of course.
* Our next cruise is 152 days away, we just booked our hotel for the trip.
* There are only 117 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together.
* In 100 more days Michelle and I will be attending WV Mountainfest. Already have our tickets for this years events. Going to go see George Thorogood and maybe even Hank Williams Jr.
* There are 82 more days to go until our 2017 Friends and Family Picnic.
* There are 74 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, I really need to get my RSVP in and book our hotel for that. Their very informative website.
* It's just a mere 71 days away when Summer 2017 arrives.
* This is my 4,821st blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12 1/2 + years that I have been writing it. That is a lot of thoughts, a lot of history and a lot of me.
* No work yest this year on the Hall Family Tree. This has not been a productive year for it at all on my end.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, I am keeping the hope and faith, but I'm not finding the first trace of his existence anywhere.
* Still no baby yet on the Giraffe Cam, I know Michelle has been eagerly awaiting its arrival. I still think April is lying to Oliver to keep him, she's not pregnant.
* We have set the dates for our 35th High School Class reunion, it will be July 28th and 29th of this year.
* Nothing really breaking on the job search, but it's still early and hopefully something will break pretty soon.
* April still hasn't popped, I think she has lied to Oliver and that Giraffe is not pregnant.
* Have I ever mentioned that I love Spring!!!
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho