Links

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm the first one to recover from that knockout blow by that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up watching Zoolander 2 on Amazon Prime and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Both Michelle and I will be heading out to work later this morning, she is going into her office and I'm going to be heading out into the field to do some field work for RTI. I did find out yesterday that I will be returning to Sistersville Monday through Wednesday again to try to work down that section of the state before I start doing some listing work in Morgantown the next week. Michelle is trying to get some end of the month stuff done and close it out.

Josh left yesterday to travel to Pennsylvania to work at another job site. He was gone for a month when he went to Ohio, and I'm sure Texas is probably still in play for them once they get the pad up and ready. He is a hard working guy and doesn't mind working long and hard to make his money.

Yesterday afternoon Michelle and I went and visited the new Sportsman's Warehouse that just recently opened up in Morgantown. I had been there last week but Michelle had not, I ended up getting a couple sets of over the ear ear protectors for when we go to any gun range to shoot. We do wear ear plugs and safety goggles, but these will add some additional protection.

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: