* Well after traveling last week and missing out on a Tidbits, I bet everyone is ready for one.
* I know you guys have missed this count, it has been 19,504 wonderful days since my birth, I sometimes feel older than 21.
* There have been 4,727 days that have gone by since I Graduated from WVU, we're getting ready to see the next group have their time.
* It was 3,328 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date together, it's amazing how far we have both come since that first fateful night.
* It has been 2,552 days since I proposed marriage to a very wonderful woman, did it at 4:00 AM out on the back yard.
* We are in day 2,089 of Marriage. We've been through a lot and I am very appreciative of this wonderful woman.
* I have about 5,333 or so days to go until my retirement giving the current rules for retirement give or take a few hundred here or there and depending on how I feel.
* There are only 1,971 days to go until the Backyard Brawl in football takes the field once again. I want to kick some Panther butt!!!!!
* My buddy Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 285 more days when he forecasts the weather on Ground Hogs Day. I think Mother Nature however is inserting her will as we speak.
* I have 250 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 blog is written. That is the blog that I do at the end of the year that is based upon what I write here on this blog.
* There are 244 more shopping days left to go until Christmas 2017, never too early to start planning.
* There are but a mere 220 more days to go until I celebrate yet another anniversary of my 21st Birthday, or something close to that. I think my ages rounds out to about 21.
* There are 165 more days to go until we once again attend the Springs Festival, weather permitting of course.
* Our next cruise is 138 days away if all goes right.
* There are only 103 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary together.
* In 86 more days Michelle and I will be attending WV Mountainfest. Already have our tickets for this years events. Going to go see George Thorogood and maybe even Hank Williams Jr.
* There are 68 more days to go until our 2017 Friends and Family Picnic.
* There are 74 more days to go until Calvin and Jeanetta's Wedding next June, I really need to get my RSVP in and book our hotel for that. Their very informative website.
* It's just a mere 57 days away when Summer 2017 arrives.
* This is my 4,835th blog that I have written for George's Journal in the now 12 1/2 + years that I have been writing it. That is a lot of thoughts, a lot of history and a lot of me.
* No work yest this year on the Hall Family Tree. This has not been a productive year for it at all on my end.
* Once again nothing new on the brother search, I am keeping the hope and faith, but I'm not finding the first trace of his existence anywhere.
* Got a few things going with the new searches, nothing concrete yet though.
* We have set the dates for our 35th High School Class reunion, it will be July 28th and 29th of this year. I really need to send out that check soon.
* Nothing really breaking on the job search, but it's still early and hopefully something will break pretty soon.
* Have I mentioned how much I love our smoker. No muss no fuss and everything tastes great.
* Have I ever mentioned that I love Spring!!!
* Have yourselves a great day and make the very most of it.
* Hi ho hi ho