* Well that dreaded day of the week that we all hate so much (and I'm off the next three of them) is now behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. Other than Stephen Hawking dancing the Irish jig with an elephant can I think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 18,902 days ago that I was blessed with a chance to spend a little bit of time on this earth and make my own legacy and history. I count each and every one of them as a blessing and am thankful for all of those who I have ever met or have known or will someday meet. It's just one of the simple facets in life we should never take for granted.
* 4,125 days ago I Graduated from West Virginia University. It was a lifelong dream and I took a better late than never attitude towards it.
* It was 2,726 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date, horrible movie, but a life changing night.
* It was a mere 1,950 short days ago that I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to a very special lady. We did it in front of our closest family and friends at the Marilla Center.
* 1,487 days ago that special lady and I entered into a world of marriage and our life has been one long honeymoon ever since.
* I have about 5,935 days to go until I enter into the world of retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there of course.
* I have 340 days to go until my Fifth Wedding Anniversary with my wonderful wife. I count each and every day I get to spend with her as a blessing.
* There are only 201 more days to go until Spring 2016, this is the start of my personal favorite season, although here in West Virginia many love the Fall because of the color of the trees.
* There are only 121 more days to go until my Goodbye 2015 Blog. I'm actually thinking of making a video of pictures and video clips I may have taken this year and putting it to music. That could be a good project for me to start when the days get shorter.
* There are only 115 more days left to do your 2015 Christmas Shopping, you still have plenty of time, but smart shoppers will begin budgeting and planning around this time.
* I have only 91 days to go until I celebrate yet another Anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* We have a mere 32 days to go until we attend the Springs Festival. I've invited my sister Terri to go with us and my Sister Kim is planning on going up the evening before.
* There are only a mere 12 more days until our 2015 Cruise. When you track the ship this week, it will be running the same route that we will run in two weeks.
* Only 4 more days until the start of the 2015 WVU Football Season. That means it is actually game week this week.
* This is the 4,180th Blog that I have written in my nearly 11 years of Blogging.
* Nothing new on the Brother search this week, it's a big dead end but I still have hope, and faith that that we will some day find the answer.
* No work on the Hall Family Tree this week, maybe after the Springs Festival I will start to do some work on it.
* With so many events coming to pass, I'm going to need to start looking for other events to either count down to or count up from. It makes the longest blog of the week even harder to find content and meet the standards I have set for myself.
* We are thinking about booking our 2016 cruise on the Cruise Ship this year. Depending on what kind of special deals or incentives we may get, we both love this one particular cruise and if the upgraded Pride is worthy we may do it again next year.
* My niece Amy is talking about heading to Amish Country the week after the Springs festival.
* I have about 99% of my vacation blogs written and ready to go. I'm also doing a few video blogs that correspond to our trip last year, I'm just having trouble with the one from the day at Freeport.
* I know Michelle, Pam and maybe another guest will be attending this years Taste of Home Cooking show on November 11th. Last year they talked about obtaining the VIP packages for this years show. It's something Jean wanted to do this year and I think they are going to fulfill her wish this year.
* I stopped by the Graveyard yesterday, Joyce Aitken's tombstone is already up and engraved. Talk about being very quick. It's amazing how many people in that area of the graveyard that I have known, kind of a scary thought. Michelle has a friend who lives in Japan whose Grandfather was also just recently buried there and we sent a series of pictures of his tombstone to her.
* On this day in history in 1864, the City of Atlanta fell to Union Forces.
* With Summer winding down and Football Season kicking off, I just wonder if I have ever taken any time out to mention that I HATE SNOW!!!
* The second Semi-final round of the KDKA McDonalds Pittsburgh Steelers Trivia Challenge will be this Saturday Night. We will be on, tune in and cheer for us and see if we can repeat last years feat of winning it all. If we advance the final round will be on the following Saturday Night.
* Have yourselves a great day and be thankful you have the chance to experience it.
* Hi ho hi ho