Links

Saturday, September 19, 2015

A Return Day at Sea

As Michelle and I are on Vacation this week aboard the Carnival Pride, you can track our Ship Location and watch for us on the Ships two cameras in the Aft or in the Forward Cameras. I am obviously absentee and will be writing my blogs absentee as even bloggers need a vacation.

Well our three ports of call are now complete and we are traveling up the Atlantic Coast on our return home, we will be hugging the Atlantic Shelf unlike our trip down when we went into the deepest parts of the ocean.

This is the day when all the shops on the boat have their best deals. They are wanting to unload everything so that they can restock it again when it arrives in Port tomorrow. It's usually Bella Perlina merchandise that Michelle ends up fighting a mob of women for, but she lives for this stuff and I want to stay as far away from it as possible, especially when all the women start fighting over sale items..lol

For me, my day will probably be in the Sports Bar watching as much College Football as possible and passing the time away. The Mountaineers will be at home today playing Maryland, I'm hoping one of the stations on the boat carries the game. I've missed the game the last three cruises because it has been unavailable to the networks we had available.

Tonight will be our final dinner on the ship and we will get our little send off that they always sing at the end of every cruise.

Have yourselves a great day, we're on our way home.

No comments: