Links

Monday, September 07, 2015

Labor Day

Well let's just extend that beloved weekend yet one more day as we take a little bit of time out to celebrate Labor Day. For Michelle and I this is the first of three consecutive Mondays that we will be off, but the next two will be due to being on vacation!!!!

We've had a great weekend so far, now today I think we are going to actually start getting ready to pack and may actually pack a few things that will not be needed until we get on our ship like snorkeling gear. It will be a start to what we will need to complete by the end of the week.

I hope that everyone has had a great weekend, I know I have (lots and lots of football) and so has Michelle, but I'm not so sure she has been too fond of the football.

We stopped over at the graveyard yesterday and changed the flowers on Dad and Jean's tombstone, and did a little bit of fixing it up. We changed the styrofoam inside the vases and just straitened up. I think a few of us are all going to get together  to do a Halloween decoration theme for it. Halloween is one holiday that always seemed to bring out the good times, maybe it's just a way of remembering days gone by.

Have yourselves a great day and make sure you fire up those BBQ's.

No comments: