Links

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wednesday

Well that dreary return to work after a wonderful vacation is now behind me. I do have to say that I really wasn't swamped like I have been in years past, but there was in fact a little bit of catching up to do. It was a nice, fun and relaxing cruise for us, and this was probably my most favorite formal picture that we had taken from the cruise.

OK, Mind out of cruise mode and back to normal blogging mode. What have I missed since I was gone.

The West Virginia Blackbears won the League Championship in their first ever year of existence. The Pirates Rookie League team brought home the trophy and have a nice piece of hardware that can now be displayed at the Monongalia County Ballpark.

IOS 9.0 was released for the iPhones, I really don't see a whole lot of changes, just some minor tweaks but nothing really earth shattering like you would have seen with Steve Jobs at the helm. I watched the kickoff meeting a few weeks ago and it seems like the iPhone had the least amount of emphasis, that was just my impression however.

With West Virginia playing at home against Maryland this Saturday, we are probably not going to be getting into a whole lot of anything this coming weekend. The following weekend however is when we are planning on heading East once again to Springs Pennsylvania for the Springs Festival. Maybe by then the leaves on the trees will have changed colors more and it can be a photographic opportunity for all to see and share.

Have a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: