Links

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through the tens of thousands of pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off on the internet through the years. Little lost moments in time to post up and relive here briefly on my blog and share with everyone. Sometimes you struggle finding something special and sometimes it just pops right out at you, it's always a whole lot of fun and enjoyable for me at least.

This weeks picture goes clear back to Mine and Michelle's Honeymoon. We had decided to do our Honeymoon in Ocean City, Maryland, a place that I had been to a couple of times previously but she had never been there.

On one of the days we were there we got on a boat and headed over to Assateague Island where all of the wild horses live. On the tour they gave us all nets to see what kind of wildlife any of us could find in the water, and my wonderful wife managed to find this little creature in her net. I think of all the things we did at Ocean City, this was probably one of the most memorable excursions that we had.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: