Links

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in the early Morning and a nice and quiet household. I'm the first one to recover from getting knocked out by that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up watching something or another on HBO and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Our next few weekends are going to be pretty busy, so we are probably just going to take it pretty easy this weekend. You need some days like these every once in a while just to wind down and relax a little. I need to take Chad to work in a couple of hours, so that may be the highlight of my day but you just never know with us.

Last night everyone gave Chad a hand in moving some things up here. Michelle and I treated everyone to dinner last night at the Pokey Dot in Fairmont. It was actually the first time that Michelle, Hayley and Chad (and Josh and I) had all went out to dinner (other than large family functions) in years. It was a memorable evening to say the least and I know it was one Michelle will cherish.

I know I have a few family members who are big fans of the Hillbilly Gypsies, they will be playing this evening at Chestnut Ridge Park starting at 6:00. 

Have a great day.

No comments: