Links

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreaded day of the week that we all seem to hate (Monday) is now behind us and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It was a short 18,853 days ago that my Mom evicted me from her body and said do your own breathing and even cut the umbilical cord...lol

* It was a late start, but I still managed to fulfill a dream of mine by graduating from West Virginia University 4,076 days ago.

* 2,677 days ago my life changed forever, I asked my old boss (and current) out for a date.

* It was 1,901 days ago that Michelle and I got engaged to each other, it was an early morning and she already knew it was coming.

* 1,438 days ago in front of our closest friends and family we had our wedding at the Marilla Center.

* I have around 5,984 days or so to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* There are only 250 more days to go until my favorite season of the year, Springtime!!!!

* In 170 more days my favorite blog of the yea, my Goodbye 2015 will be posted. This is where I recall the previous year based on what I have written in my blog.

* There are only 164 more shopping days left until Christmas, if you haven't started yet, you still have plenty of time.

* I have 140 days to go until I have another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.

* There are 81 more days to go until Michelle and I go to the Springs Festival

* In only 61 more days Michelle and I will once again set sail on our 2015 Cruise to the Caribbean aboard the newly remodeled and renovated Carnival Pride. We have our Hotel Room booked, now we are just waiting for the actual cruise to take off.

* There are only 53 more days until the start of the 2015 WVU Football season as they take on Georgia Southern.

* In 30 more days we will be partying with Jimmy Buffett once again and the rest of all the Pittsburgh area Parrot Heads.

* In 23 more days Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fourth Wedding Anniversary.

* This is the 4,121st Blog that I have written for George's Journal, I'm just a couple of months away from my 11th Anniversary as a blogger.

* No work this week on the Hall Family Tree, it's just the wrong time of the year for me to be working on it. When you see me giving my opinion of snow, is probably when I will be working on it.

* Still nothing new on the Brother search, I'm still waiting to hear back from anyone, I guess this is a slow process and we seem to have hit a wall. I still have one more really good trick up my sleeve if nothing breaks on either of my research fronts.

* Chad should bee getting a U-Haul tomorrow and throwing most of his stuff in storage from his Apartment in Fairmont.

* I know the Steelers Trivia Show has started, not sure what week they are on. The Pudgy Polamalus (Defending Champions) will make their first appearance of the season in week number 4. Can they repeat (actually a third title with this team, second under this name).

* My sister Pam has been diagnosed with a possible Hiatal Hernia, she met with her surgeon last week. My guess is they are going to try to control it with oral medications.

* The Major League All Star Game is this evening. The Pittsburgh Pirates will have 4 representatives in tonight's game. The Pirates are 18 games over .500 at the All-Star Break, I don't think I have ever seen them with this strong of a start to the season.

* The 2016 WVU Football Recruiting season is off to a very good start, there is still a long way to go until February's Letter of Intent Day, but the Mountaineers already have 15 Commitments from High School Seniors to be for joining the team for the 2016 season. 

* The new Access Road to the Airport should be opening up later this month. No idea what the big hold up is, it appears to be completed, but I haven't seen the whole thing yet either.

* We are a little over a week away from the start of WV MountainFest 

* Have a Great Day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: