Links

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last night and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and watching Career Opportunities on HBO.

Chad is taking his Python Snake to work with him today, so if you would like to see a friendly 12' Python that is pretty thick, well fed and not the least aggressive stop up at PetCo and say hello to Chad and his very unique and friendly Berm.

Today Michelle and I take to the road and head to Beaver, Pennsylvania to her Sisters house for her niece Abby's Graduation/Birthday Party this afternoon. We'll head out and do a little shopping at Tanger Outlets first, Michelle wants to do a little bit of shopping. I know Michelle wants to stop and her and her kids favorite place to eat, the Hot Dog Shoppe that her and the kids absolutely love and grew up on before heading over to celebrate with Abby. I will take my cameras with me to capture the moments.

Michelle has been doing great since her episode Wednesday night, once again you wouldn't know anything even happened. It is a mystery to say the least.

Have a great day.

No comments: