Links

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, it's a late recovery foe me but I am the first one to recover from that losing battle with the Sandman last night. I'm up early watching some Austin Powers movie and collecting my thoughts for the day.

We had a great time at the BFS Company Picnic yesterday, Michelle grabbed over 100 pictures that we are going to share with them to put put on their website at their discretion. Funny story though, after we left Michelle's ended up winning a 32" Television as the Grand Door Prize. That was a nice pleasant surprise after we left.

Today's agenda is a WV Blackbears game this afternoon. This will be our second game at the new ballpark, but it will be the first one for the Blackbears. We attended opening night for WVU earlier this year. We have four extra prime tickets, anyone want to go see a free baseball game his afternoon, contact me ASAP, as we do not intend on leaving these seats empty even if we have to give them to some strangers.

I hope all of you who have attended Mountain Fest have had a great time, they have managed to have some beautiful weather and all the festivities wind down today. I hope everyone who went had a memorable time.

Have a great day.


No comments: