* Well that dreaded thing we refer to as Monday is now behind us, it's time to start concentrating on a Tuesday and you know what what means . TIDBITS!!!
* 18,860 days ago my Mom went to the hospital for a hemorrhoid removal, but it ended up being my birth instead. Talk about hitting the lottery.
* It has been 4,083 days since I Graduated from West Virginia University and fulfilled a dream of mine.
* It was 2,684 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date.
* It was 1,908 days ago that I proposed marriage to Michelle, right in our back yard at around 4:00 in the morning.
* 1,445 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, Michelle and I got ourselves hitched.
* I have around 5,977 days or so, give or take a few hundred of them here or there until I retire.
* There are only 243 days to go until my favorite season of the year, Spring 2016. I just love when everything is coming up new and the vibrant colors and smells of the season.
* Only 163 more days of content until I publish my Goodbye 2015 end of the year blog.
* There are 157 more shopping days left to go until Christmas.
* I only have 133 more days to go until I celebrate another anniversary of my 21st Birthday.
* There are only 74 more days to go until we attend the Springs Festival once again this year.
* In only 54 more days we will be setting sail once again on our 2015 Cruise, this will once again be the same cruise with the same ports of call, just with an upgraded ship.
* There are only 46 more days to go until the start of the 2016 WVU Football season.
* There are only a mere 23 days to go until we go and see Jimmy Buffett once again, we're ready to party down with the rest of the Pittsburgh area Parrot Heads.
* We are only 16 days away from Mine and Michelle's Fourth Wedding Anniversary.
* I have written 4,130 Blogs now for George's Journal in the nearly 11 years since I first started as a blogger.
* Nothing new this week on the Brother Search, I have not heard anything back from the agency that I have contacted and I have not heard anything back from Carol.
* No work on the Hall Family Tree this week, it's just that time of the year where I have better things to be doing. Once that ugly white stuff starts to fall I'll be working on it.
* Steelers Trivia has started, we will be on August 8th. If we win on August 8th we will advance to the Semi-Finals on September 5th and if we advance there we will compete once again on September 12th for the Championship. Last year when we won it, we were in Baltimore getting ready to go on our cruise when the Championship week played. Deja Vu?
* Our next few weekends are busy, anyone up for a small pot luck picnic in August sometime? I was thinking maybe turning back the hands of time and going to say Marilla Park for one if there is any interest. Just grab a table and everyone bring something.
* My Brother and Sister in Law Jim and Chris are having a free pool party at the Shack Neighborhood house this Sunday.
* Once again, traffic around this town will be growing in the next few days due to Mountainfest. Please allow yourselves a little extra time getting to where you are going.
* Have yourselves a great day
* Hi ho hi ho