Links

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hump Day



Well that is two days down, two more ahead of us after today, now all we have to do is get up and over that noon time hump so that we are all on the downhill towards another fun filled weekend.

My lovely wife surprised me a couple of nights ago, she brought this little adorable toy home for me after work. Yes I am a big kid and just loved it. In case no one had noticed, I had done a number of Minion Tags to a number of my blogs over the past few months. I just find them cute, funny and heartwarming. Something tells me we will be heading to the theater in the very near future to see the Minions Movie. It is currently playing here in town.

Today is going to be a busy day for Chad, he's going to get a U-Haul and put the rest of his stuff in Storage from his apartment in Fairmont as he tries to clear that former residence out. I'm guessing the 12' Python will be moving to it's new home in our house today. He built a huge enclosure for it, but he's going to have to put that in storage as there is really no room to place it anywhere. No fears, it's a very tame snake although it's a very and thick snake for its size.

Phoenix Bakery has hit their initial goal on GoFundMe, which allows them to keep the lights on and do some repairs to the store as it sits idle. Hopefully they should be able to start producing some of that delicious bread here in the next month or so.

Have a Great Day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: