Links

Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun filled things we love so much called Weekends. Now it's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another five days of doing what we do for a living.

Looking back to yesterday and remembering the end of our weekend it was pretty much uneventful. We did finally try Dickie's BBQ yesterday for lunch. I have to say I'm not a big person on smoked meats, or at least I never used to be, but this place was absolutely phenomenal, we loved it and it's less than a mile form our house. We will definitely be back as we both loved it.

Looking at our week ahead, it doesn't look busy  for me, but Michelle is always swamped at work. Of course that can all change pretty quickly for me, so I'm not getting too excited...lol

I hope everyone enjoyed the nice weather that we had this weekend, of course the forecast as it has all summer doesn't look that pleasant but we've managed to have some pretty decent weather.

Have a great day

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: