Links

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well Monday is once again over with, the work week has started and we're just rolling on along. Still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 18,846 days and counting since my birth some 21 + years ago.

* 4,069 days ago I fulfilled a dream of mine and Graduated from West Virginia University.

* It was 2,670 days ago that Michelle and I went out on our very first date. It was Pizza and a lousy movie that we have never watched again, but it was a special night.

* It was 1,894 days ago that Michelle and I became engaged.

* It was 1,431 days ago that Michelle and I officially tied the knot and got hitched. In front of our closest family and friends at the Marilla Center.

* I have 5,991days to go, give or take a few hundred here or there until I enter into the world of  retirement, unless of course I win a very large sum of money then I'll just travel the world.

* There are only 257 more days to go until Spring 2016, my favorite season of the year.

* There are 177 more days to go until my Goodbye 2015 Blog is published.

* There are only 171 more shopping days left to go until Christmas, you still have plenty of time, but it's never too late to start planning.

* There are only 147 more days to go until the Anniversary of my 21st birthday.

* There are only 88 more days to go until we head to the Springs Festival once again.

* There are only 68 more days to go until we once again set sail on our 2015 Cruise.

* There are only 60 more days to go until the 2015 WVU Football season gets started.

* In only 37 more days we will be partying down with Jimmy Buffett in Pittsburgh.

* In only 30 more days Michelle and I will be celebrating our Fourth Wedding Anniversary together,

* This is the 4,113th Blog that I have written for George's Journal, the decade old daily occurrence of my life Journal on the internet.

* No work this week on the Hall Family Tree, weather is too mice and the days are still too long.

* Nothing new to report on the Brother search, we are still waiting to hear back from any of the agencies we have inquired through for information.

* Tuesday's tidbits is the most time consuming blog that I write during the week, I always try to get at least 25 bullet points each week. There are the ones I plug in and that accounts for about 80% of them, it's the rest of them that I sometimes struggle with.

* I spoke to Mom and Gerald Sunday evening, they are loving their new Television.

* We empty nesters are now no longer empty nesters, Chad is moving back in to our humble home. His 12' Python (snake) will be joining him...lol

* We did go see Ted 2 over this past weekend, I do have to say that watching through the seven trailers (there always seems to be seven trailers leading into a movie) that there looks to be a number of movies that I am going to want to see in the near future such as Jupiter Ascending, Star Wars VII, and a few others like the next installment of Vacation.

* Have a great day

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: