Links

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all my stored images, little lost moments of time that I have taken or collected through the years and select one and write a little about it. I try to either relive or recall what the significance of that picture is and relive it briefly. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task because I may know beforehand what I want to use and sometimes it's not so easy, it is however always a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic goes back a few years, back when Miss Layla Marie was a young one and we took her and Trish up to Jean's for Halloween and Trick or Treating. She has grown up a bit since then, but she was just as much as a little cutie back then as she is today.

No particular reason I chose this pic, it just kind of stood out to me for this weeks Flashback.

No comments: