Links

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 2 at Sea

I will be writing a series of absentee BLOGS while Michelle and I are on vacation. I'll be letting everyone know where we are and what we will be doing each day.

Well it is day number 2 at sea, we're still heading to our first destination of Grand Turk which we will be at tomorrow, but that is tomorrow.

If you are curious where we are at, you can track us with THIS, but don't try calling. They have not made it to putting cell phone towers in the middle of the Atlantic Just yet.

The picture that you see is my dessert that I have been eagerly awaiting since we got off the ship last year. That is the infamous Chocolate Melting Cake that everyone raves about. You can guarantee that I have had it every night at dinner thus far because it is nothing short of amazing.

Today we will be taking in the festivities on the boat and taking in a show or two most likely. As I recall the couples show is this afternoon and that was a lot of fun last year.

Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments: