Links

Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Wrapup

All good things have to come to an end and that includes the fun filled weekends. This one however really wasn't that fun filled, but it was still a weekend none the less.

My Mom is out of step down and in a regular room as of yesterday afternoon. They are going to do a stress test today and if all comes out OK they will be sending her home sometime today which I think they will. Everything seems to be testing good and the problem now has an identified culprit.

Other than that the Pirates have been losing, the Mountaineers should have forfeited and it hasn't been the best of sports weekends for me. Hopefully next weekend things will get a little better, but that's hard to say with the way that teams have been performing.

Should be the only one in the office today, I think everyone else is heading out to play a little bit of golf up in Preston County today leaving me to hold down the fort.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: