Links

Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Morning After

Well so much for watching the shopping channel, I found something that kept my interest on ESPN yesterday afternoon as the West Virginia Mountaineers showed up as they beat the #11 Ranked Oklahoma State Cowboys 30-21 yesterday.

To say that I was surprised is an understatement, the Defense played like the defense of years ago. Smack you in the mouth and swarming tackling. That unit deserves a standing ovation. The Offense and more importantly clock management has been the problem, however Clint Trickett, someone who grew up in Morgantown watching Pat White took the reins and showed leadership skills that this team has been lacking on Offense.

I'm curious to see if there was any excessive celebrating going on last night downtown. This was a huge win for the program that played maybe one of the worst games I can ever remember last week.


No comments: