Links

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Guess What Day it is.

Well Monday we were off and now we have Tuesday in, now if you just peek up over that noon time hump, just on the other side of a Photo Flashback, you can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

However we're not there yet and yesterday was my first day back to work from Vacation. It wasn't too bad for me, the guys took care of everything and had just a few things to do once I got back into the office, mainly exchanging changing a few things.

Michelle on  the other hand was S W A M P E D, so I had it much easier than she did returning, but she survived and still has a good deal of work to complete.

I do see that Sheila Eddy has plead not guilty  to kidnapping and first degree murder of Skylar Neese. Not to sure if I believe her, there is a blogger who has really stayed real close to the situation. Eddy was the unnamed minor that had her case moved to adult status a few weeks ago.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: