Links

Monday, September 16, 2013

We're Back

All good things have to end and that includes awesome vacations in far away places. Still not back to work yet today as Michelle is having surgery on her foot this morning.

The vacation was awesome, I think my highlight was actually swimming with a school of Tuna and looking down below my feet and seeing a four foot barracuda right below me. I snapped a couple of pictures and  grabbed some pretty good video that I haven't done anything with yet. I have put almost all of the pictures up on Facebook for anyone who wants to see where we traveled. We had a wonderful time and we're starting to plan our 2014 cruise now already, I think we're going to change it up a little and head to a few different places.

A special Thanks to my brother in law Nick who got my Mom moved yesterday while we were away on travel. Kudo's to him for the assistance that he provided and to everyone who stepped in and lent a hand.


No comments: