Links

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Something I may be looking into

As much time as I spend on the internet and the resources I have at my disposal, naturally one would look for ways to make a secondary income on the internet. I did run across something called Associate Programs that appears to be pretty legitimate. I may be looking into this with a little more depth in the near future and see if I can use it to generate a little side income.

Last year I attempted something similar to this with Shitzngiggles.com, but income from this wouldn't cover the price of a half priced candy bar so far. I'll keep it up and try a few new things.

Hopefully eventually I can find something that works and generates a little extra income on the side with little effort.

How an affiliate program works. You generate customers for a client. For example NetFlix is one of the largest internet Movie/DVD places on the net. For every new subscriber you sent them, you're commission would be $9.00. Thats just the tip of the iceberg, there are numerous opportunities out there. I play softball for MVP paintball, so anyone I could lead to Paintball-Online, I would earn a 5% commision on everything the buyer send to them would purchase. Best Buy offers a 3% Commission for Electronics and a 1% for computers.

The list goes on and on in the directory.

No comments: