Links

Thursday, February 28, 2008

No school today in Mon County

This morning just like yesterday started out with a two hour delay for local school kids because of weather conditions, however I was on the road just before 6:00 this morning out to grab a newspaper. I was on my way to the store when I first heard the announcement on the Eric and Kevin Show on WVAQ and was thinking to myself the roads were a little worse than they were yesterday morning. However after two school bus crashes yesterday, school administrators played it a little cautious today and decided to follow Marion Counties lead and cancel school for the day.

I ended up falling asleep last night and missed the womens version of American Idol, but I think this season already has its winner in David Archuleta seems to be walking away with this competition. Here he is singing Imagine by John Lennon.



Here he was with the season one finalists when he was 11 years old and just blowing them away on the street basically. This kid is destined.



And his audition:

No comments: