Links

Saturday, February 09, 2008

A geeky day

Growing up who would have ever thought I would be such a geek? Of course geek from then and geek today have different meanings, yesterday it was a derogative to be considered a geek, today it is a sign of computer intelligence and problem solving.

I started the day resetting my iPod and iTunes to sync together since the last time I reformatted my computer. Choo asked me to put some Music in her iPod, so I waited until I finished hers before I reinstalled my library.

This afternoon I went over to Mary's to work on her computer again, seems like she had a little malware infection that was being a pain in the butt. We got her up and going again and even installed Macafee to help prevent prolems like that from ever happening again. I did get a really nice gift of a $20.00 gift certificate to New Day Bakery (Old daily kneads) that I am quite tickled about.

Fear not readers, I have now blogged.

No comments: