Links

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been tagged

This is nothing more that a repost of a BLOG I had to do on my MySpace account. So I thought I would bring it over here for a little more readership. I thought since I'm such a softball enthusiast and this is about being tagged, I thought I would add this little picture.



I’ve been tagged.

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged

I've been tagged....

Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself , at the end choose 10 (or more) people to be tagged, list their names and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "Tag! You're It!" and to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you. Since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so that I can go read your blog answers.

Random Facts:

1. I am double jointed in my left thumb.

2. I have three sisters and One brother and I am the oldest

3. I once played a basketball game in Jr High where we, or should I say I lost 55-2. There were four other guys on the team I think, I never saw them do anything. Yes I scored the two.

4. When I was younger and had hair I had a cowlick.

5. I'm a Kevin Smith fan

6. My favorite show growing up was Happy Days.

7. When I was a kid, I used to love to go to dirt track races at the old Morgantown Speedway.

8. I love pizza and Reeses cups, bot nout on top of each other.

9. I love playing softball, and am fortunate to play with a great group of guys.

10. I fluently speak a language called Gibberish. I spoke it roughly 15 years BEFORE the movie the slums of Beverly Hills.

Now I tag.....
Kim -- Ha Ha Sis, now we can give you something to talk about.

Val -- The Myspace queen, noe this will give you a reason to BLOG.

Kayla -- She likes doing these little things, so this is probably a go.

Sandi -- Come on Mom, spill some dirt

Moke -- Haven't heard from you in a while, might as well challenge you.

Brittney -- Here is another no brainer, I know shew is a myspacer and will do this.

Amy (Neice) -- Come on spill the beans on the big news.

Smitty -- One of my oldest and dearest friends, if he doesn't spill the dirt I will.

Kamey -- Got to move this out of state and get Kentucky involved.

Linda -- Talk about getting out of State, let's bring Alaska into the picture.

No comments: