Links

Monday, February 25, 2008

Back to another dreary Monday


Can't weekends last a lot longer? I'm not complaining but man this weekend just flew by and was gone before I could even really bat an eye.

I do have to say that I had a good weekend, Saturday Night was nice and relaxing and yesterday I did manage to get a nice relaxing nap in. I guess that is what I like about Sunday afternoons between football and softball seasons. You know the time, where the weather still stinks, but nothing really on TV other than Comcasts new On Demand feature.

I did try to stop down late yesterday afternoon and visit Nick and Terri, however Choo was working in an empty bar and Nick and Terri were no where to be found. Hopefully they were out having spending a little quality time together. I'm sure they need a little time together outside of the bar considering they have to spend so much time there.


Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves.--Abraham Lincoln

No comments: