Links

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Moke doing ultimate fighting

Pam called me last night and gave me a few updates on Moke. First and foremost his deployment to Iraq has been moved back until October of this year instead of June. Not really sure why they have moved it back, but it has been.

She said he has entered and is doing some kind of Ultimate Fighting now out in Ohio. I really don't have too many details, I was working on my computer when she called, but I'll try to get a little more information on who, what, when and where.

I guess I have been a good boy as of late, Diane is taking me out to lunch at Black Bear in downtown Morgantown today, that is time permitting if she can get back from the vet in time and I'm not in a rush with a deadline of data that is due today (the data is still in India).


What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.--Aristotle

No comments: