Links

Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sunday

Here I sit once again in a quiet household; Kiwi and Peanut are just being Kiwi and Peanut. They are doing something, and I think they are crocheting snow suits for themselves this winter. They are planning ahead and they both want customized suits that they can each wear. They are both motivated and willing to learn to meet an objective. 

I did manage to get the grass cut early yesterday morning. It was calling for thundershowers all day so I got a 7:00 AM start cutting grass. It has been three weeks since I last cut it, so I felt like I was cutting down hay (Terri's expression) but ran right through it all and get it cut. I was quite happy. 

A couple of weeks ago Michelle's a few people at Michelle's company in the office all went together and bought a tabletop ice maker for their office. Well my ice trays are starting to get old and stick so I replaced them all, and I also broke down yesterday and bought one for here to use. Michelle liked the Whirlpool over the Frigidaire, so we got it, and it's been on our counter since yesterday making ice. It makes two sizes, so we'll see how that works out. 

Other than that, not much planned for the day other than relaxing and getting ready for another fun filled week of working. 

Have yourselves a great day; make it memorable. 

No comments: