Links

Sunday, July 19, 2026

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household. Kiwi and Peanut are upstairs, all happy that Mommy's car got 4 new tires, and they are really excited about them. Kiwi wants to drive, but neither one of them can drive a 5-speed, so it will be humans only driving Pearl. 

I was up early yesterday and got Michelle's tires all changed; it rides and handles much better. The tires still had tread, but one of them was starting to show the wires inside the tires, so we decided it was just time to get her a fresh set of tires before the winter months hit.

I was going to cut grass yesterday, but it was sprinkling when I got home. I may re-evaluate today and see if if needs cut. Plus all that smoke that was in Morgantown from the Canadian wildfires was a little less than favorable, so I decided I could wait another day or even another week. It wasn't as bad yesterday as it was Friday, but I already tend to have coughing fits so I'll wait until the aire quality is a little better before I go joy riding on the tractor in the yard. 

Have yourselves a great day. 

No comments: