Links

Monday, July 20, 2026

Monday

All good things must come to an end—but if you’ve got to wrap up the weekend, today’s a pretty exciting way to do it. Now it’s time to take our collective noses and press them firmly back onto the grindstone of life. Back to work, back to the hustle, back to doing our part to make this spinning rock a better place.

Nothing much has changed, still working 10s this week, but I didn't work any over the weekend. We're trying to finish this round-up before we move on to the next phase of the analysis. We're cleaning up data so when the script runs, it doesn't blow up because of some topology errors. So, just some housekeeping on a large dataset so we can move on. I have a couple of other projects I am working in but they brought me in on this one because there was a lot of editing to be done, so I enjoyed going back and doing that for a while. I am teaching another class this week on the Outage Management System, this will probably be the last one I do for a group, but you never know. 

Michelle got to come home early late last week, they are taking their computer system down to make some upgrades, so they sent everyone home for the day. 

Have yoursleves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: