Links

Saturday, July 25, 2026

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household. Kiwi and Peanut are reminding me that it has been three weeks since I last cut grass and it is getting a little high. So weather permitting after all the storms this past week I am going to attempt to cut the grass this morning. 

Michelle was off a day this week and managed to get her oil changed, so I won't have to wait in line for it to happen today for her Car. Mine still needs it changed but I'm still under in miles before it needs to be cut. 

No other big plans this weekend, other than grass and grocery shopping today. Who knows we might end up doing some running around, I would like to take a trip to Mal's soon and get some corn on the cob and package it up for the winter months. It makes a world of difference from anything you buy in the store during the winter months. 

\Have yoursleves a great day.

No comments: