Links

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

This picture goes back to 2011. I was actually getting ready to head into work as we were preparing to kickoff an international effort for a Carbon Sequestration Atlas. It was a three-country effort between the US, Canada and Mexico and we were having a two day conference at WVU to kick off the effort. 

It was very rarely that I wore a tie to work, only when I was traveling to Pittsburgh or some special event was happening. WVU was hosting the conference even thought we basically took all of the work away from them and brought it in house at NETL. 

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: