Links

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Sunday

Here I sit in a quiet household, Kiwi is up expressing his opinion that he didn't get an invitation to Matt and Brittany's wedding yesterday. He stated that he is clearly her favorite bird and should not only have gotten an invitation but to be seated in a place of honor since he is her favorite bird. I had to explain it was a Human's only event. 

Yesterday was a magical day as Michelle and I attended Matt and Brittany's wedding and reception. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception, I'm not going to post any actual wedding pics until I get the OK from the bride and groom considering they had a professional photographer there. Hayley and Tyler came down to attend and spend a little bit of time with us before heading back north for the evening. 

Brittany looked absolutely stunning and I think she found a very good life partner to spend the rest of their lives together. It is a match made in heaven and you can tell these two are very much in love with each other. You can just tell they belong together just by the way they interact. 

It was a good day. 

Make today as special as yesterday. 

No comments: