Links

Thursday, October 03, 2024

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look at some of the 30,000+ photos that I have stored on my computer. Little lost moments in time that I either captured with a lens, scanned or just stole from someplace on the internet. I like to find just one and post it up and recall or relive the picture to the best of my ability. Sometimes this is a pretty easy task and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it has always been a lot of fun.

I have to say, I saw a picture this past week of Suncrest United Methodist Church selling Pumpkins, and they had the Pumpkins all spread around the ground, it brought back some memories because I used to live right there with Grandma and Grandpa Hall from about 1969 to about 1973. So I pulled up this photo of yours truly and my cousin Chuck who lives in Moundsville. Chuck was my cousin Rusty's oldest and they had came in for a visit to Grandma's. Juanita used to come about once a month for years and this was just one of those times that Rusty and Renea came with them. 

Yes that was Dad's car in the background and even further in  the background is my old basketball hoop that I used to shoot on. It's where I actually made my first basket. There was always a really good pickup game on that court, I had the opportunity to play with a future NBA player in Lowes Moore who used to live right down the street and would come up and play. I of course was just a Jr High aged kid and Lowes was an All-American, so I gave him a break and let him think he won...lol

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: