Links

Saturday, October 12, 2024

Brittany and Matt's Wedding

Today has finally arrived, the day in which Brittany and Matt step in front of the preacher, friends and family and exchange their wedding vows and become Husband and Wife. 

Today at Tuscan Ridge all of the planning and preparation have come to its conclusion and now we are at the point of execution. Today at 3:30 PM Matt and Brittany become Mr and Mrs Talerico. 

Michelle and I will obviously be there, I would not miss Brittany's special day for anything. We went over yesterday evening for the rehearsal dinner, Kim had invited us to come over after work, although Michelle had been there all afternoon assisting. It was a time to run through a trial run for today's celebration.

I'll be there with my camera today, hoping to grab a few moments in time for this young couple. I'm not the official photographer, but I will be trying to grab a few special pictures of the event and the couple as the photographer ins concentrating on the commercial stuff. 

Have a great day, this one os going to be special. 

No comments: